Friday, November 11, 2011

Feature: Thanksgiving printable

I love printables... almost instant decor.

But I hate designing them... or more accurately, I lack the appropriate software to design them.

So I always love it when someone does something I can just print out. 

Like Daune from Cottage in the Oaks



Here ya go peeps! Pay her a visit and print it out for yourself.



Here is what I did.

Once again I went to the stash of frames in my room and selected an appropriate frame.


Here is the stash of thrift store frames that resides in my room.
They come in handy - but I am a little obsessed.

I have plans to make a gallery wall with most of them.
Hopefully that will be coming up soon.

Where was I? Thanksgiving printable... right

I wish I had some of that paper that you print out and iron onto fabric because this would
have made an awesome pillow. But I am fresh out, so into a frame it goes, and it turned out lovely.

Thank you so much Daune

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing it. I need a stash of old frames like you have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...